But prior to that on Friday we had a lot of fun playing on the boat...our boat captain: Grandpa Potter driving us around.
Before all the rain started Friday night we swam in the water, hiked up the red rocks and went knee boarding.
Mikayla and Dillan hiked all over this mountain.
Mariah knee boarding
Melissa water skiing but Grandma didn't know where the zoom was.
Our sleeping arrangements...I got to sleep in between those two on the red sleeping bag and no I didn't get much sleep someone was always kicking me.
Just plain worn out after two days on the lake...on our way back to the dock.
Ok so I know why am I putting this ugly picture of a tree but this tree was so full of spiders it was amazing. Probably hundreds of spiders in this tree and none of us got to near. YUCK. But there were hardly any nats, the spiders must of been eating them. :)
Getting ready to leave Lake Powell!

We stopped at a few view points on the way home. I miss this scenery so I had to stop and take some pictures for myself.
We stopped at a few view points on the way home. I miss this scenery so I had to stop and take some pictures for myself.
What a trooper! I would have given up long before that. The kids look like they're having fun though.
ReplyDeleteAh, Lake Powell...it's been so long since I've been there! Such a fun place. Looks like you guys had fun, despite the rain. :)
ReplyDelete