It may seem that only our life is full of fun and games but we are normal and have trials like everyone else. It is amazing the trials we each face and have no idea what someone may be going through. As someone once told me, we have the life people see outside our home and then there is the life we live in our homes. Don't judge the "book" or life of others by the outside.
This is sooo true. I think I will quote you on my blog! Absolutly we all have trials, but I must say, that when I blog, it really helps me to count my many blessings and be grateful for the truly blessed life we have. Just like being in Pageant this past month. There were trials that about broke me, brought tears and me to my knees, but while recording it, it was the not those times that really stuck out. I guess too, it's the knowledge that trails is all part of this life and that we are NOT alone that makes them not always seem like trials. Anyhow, just thoughts. I miss you! Come home. Although now I am leaving to Nauvoo. :)
ReplyDeleteSee you in real life in about 2 weeks.
ReplyDeleteAmen sista!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree!
ReplyDeleteGreat quote! so true
ReplyDelete