Friday, July 30, 2010
Off to Idaho we go...
We were getting tired of Utah so we went to Twin Falls, Idaho to visit Patrick's brother Kelly. We loved just visiting and playing with our cousins we hadn't seen in two years. Mikayla loved playing with her cousing Aubrie who is also 7 and Tristan was happy to play with anyone.
Dillan loved Uncle Kelly's house, he had real arcade games right in his basement. Gage and Dillan played lots of video games together.
The happiest baby you have ever met...Luke Gates. I had never seen him yet and he is always smiling. In fact, when I first pulled up to his house he ran up to me and said hi and gave me a big hug.
Aubrie and Mikayla with Sampson (lab) and Chloe (small dog). Poor Sampson is recovering from hip surgery, it made me sad to see him hobble around the yard.
One day we went down into a area called Blue Lake and the water is really blue. It was so fun. This little lake had paddle boats, canoes, a slide and a picnic area. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the sand and on the paddle boats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that there are pictures of you too. I need to do better about handing the camera off to someone.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Idaho!
man you look great in a swim suit. I'm so jealous!
ReplyDelete