Friday, July 16, 2010

Visiting Friends/Family

We went up to Kolob Canyon to the Gates Cabin with Grandpa Gates. It was so nice and cool. We visited with family and had dinner.


Derek Langston, Mikayla and Brandon Langston


Braden and Julie


Jessica Langston, Mariah and Kaden Langston


Grandpa Gates and Tristan



Going on a trail ride with Aunt Julie. Yes, even I went and had a lot of fun.


Mikayla rode with me the whole way and kept saying her bum hurt. My hurt quite a bit the next day and I thought next time I will wear biking shorts underneath for padding.


We also got to visit our very good friends the Taylors that lived next door to use in Centerville, Utah. Konner and Mikayla played almost everyday together till they were three years old.

Tristan, Mikayla, Konner and Dillan


We also got to see Pat's brother Brian and his wife Jen.


Cute cousins playing together...Bryston Gates and Tristan


My cute niece Emmaline.




























3 comments:

  1. It looks like you're having a great time on vacation. My mom said she say you at church and you were going to stop by and see me. Sorry I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to visit with friends and family on vacation. And a good way to pass time while your honey is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember "nonner". How fun you got to see them.

    ReplyDelete