
We got to go to Lagoon with Patrick's sisters and families. The kids had so much fun riding rides all day. We stayed to the bitter end. They keep asking if we can go back. The flying aces was on of their favorite rides...we went on it probably 10 times.

Tristan on the flying aces.

Lauren and Tristan in kiddie land. We finally took the two youngest to this area and they loved it. They would run from ride to ride for hours.

Shaylee, Mariah, Dillan and Mikayla loved the Wild Mouse and rode it lots.

Family photo...note Tristan isn't to happy to stop moving to take the picture

The gang's all here...well most of them.

Mariah and Carter

Britton and Dillan

Melissa and Mikayla...I hated this ride it made me sick.

And last but not least my crazy niece and nephew Jessica and Kaden Langsten. We had just gotten off the Rattlesnake Rapids ride at 900 pm and these two were goofing off by covering up their hair to protect it from the rain like Grandma Hardy was doing...it was a little cold to go on the water ride in the rain and at 900 pm but that is what we did. Next time we will go in the heat of the afternoon...brrr.
Ha, I remember those rides from when I was a kid! I used to LOVE the Wild Mouse! Ahhh...memories.......
ReplyDeleteMy daughter wants to go to Lagoon SO bad. Glad you got to do so many fun things while you were in Utah.
ReplyDelete