We had a High School friends reunion in Spanish Fork...thanks to Stephanie Larsen Payne. This is a small resevoir and the kids had so much fun swimming on the shoreline and even caught a fish with a fishing pole they made. We had a BBQ and visited. It was a lot of fun to see several people I haven't seen in years.

My husband is in trouble...I want to live somewhere with a view like this..

Tracy Hansen Coon, Stephanie Larsen Payne, Bobbi Jo Gunter, Melissa Potter Gates, Trudy and Rob Rowley.

Scott Payne, Travis and Tracy

Tristan and Shalaquo

Bobbi Jo Gunter and Shalaquo

The rainbow trout the kids caught with the Rowley's son...

Sarah Bryant couldn't make it to the reunion so she came to see me in Murray and we had a great lunch together. I also got to visit several friends but don't have pictures...it was great to see Becky Blackburn Griffen and Amy Bates.
Good for you keeping in touch...I graduated and never looked back! LOL
ReplyDelete