Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Summer Fun

Tristan and friend at Splash Pad on Hill AFB...we go here a lot since it is FREE!
 I can't believe July is already over.  It just seems like it was the 4th of July.  We stayed home this month and have been doing lots of fun activities.  We are like anyone else we have regular life of house work, family drama, errands, but in between the normal demands of life we have gone out to have fun...
Tristan on Puff at Lagoon

 Tristan and his friend on the Ferris Wheel at Lagoon....we bought season passes so we have been at Lagoon a lot this summer till the heat came in full force we haven't been as much. 

 One morning I couldn't find the kids.  I looked all over the house, of course the older kids had no idea where their siblings were at.  I finally found them out in my car listening to "music" and playing together with the dog.  If you look close you can see Tristan in the driver seat and Mikayla in the passenger seat. 
 Tristan in one of his many outfits...we have had a lot of interesting combos this summer.
 What could be more fun than playing with play dough!  I came in one afternoon and Mikayla had decided to make her own homemade play dough.  She looked up the recipe on google and made it all by herself.  I had to remind her next time to ask me since it involved using the stove. 
 Playing with her own homemade play dough.
 We got to visit with some friends from Louisiana too.  They lived by us in Bossier City, LA.  It was so fun for Mikayla to see one of her old preschool buddies Paige Sparks.  We meet them at a trampoline/bounce place in American Fork where you can bounce on all kind of trampolines, they were even on the side of the wall.
Kate, Paige Sparks and Mikayla

Melissa, Mikayla, Paige, Kate and Cindy Sparks

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a super July as well. It was so fun seeing you and catching up a bit!

    ReplyDelete