Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July Celebrations!

 We went to the local 4th of July parade in Clearfield...I was expecting the regular fire trucks and police cars but then it was fun to see the AFB also supported the parade...this is the base commander Col Kolbe and the deputy. 
 Mikayla and Tristan loved the parade because they threw lots of candy!
 Dillan was in the North Davis Jr High Band...he was on the opposite side of the road so I didn't get him in the picture.
Grandma Hardy came to join in the festivities and then the kids went to spend the day with her!  I had a whole after noon of quiet.  It was so nice.
 The kids playing at Grandma Hardy's for the after noon...and then we had a BBQ and fireworks with the Groebs. 

3 comments:

  1. I love Utah parades, you never know who or what will walk down the street!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we need a grandma just a drive away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy parades are the best. Really the only reason the kids want to be there.

    ReplyDelete