Sunday, August 19, 2012

20 Year High School Reunion!

Whew I can hardly believe it has been 20 years since I graduated from High School. It doesn't seem that long ago. I wasn't sure I would attend my reunion since Patrick wasn't here to come with me...but I convinced three great friends to come with me.  I had a great time chatting and catching up with them and seeing many other classmates.  Here are a few pictures of my friends that kindly accompanied me.  Note Bobbi came out of duress since I threatened to pick her up.
 Rebekah Blackburn Griffin, Sarah Painter Bryant and
 Bobbi Jo Martinez Gunter and Melissa...Bobbi and I have been friends since we were in 2nd grade when I moved to Price.  She lived just over the hill from us and we still are good friends.  It is nice to go to Price and have someone to hang out with.
 Melissa and Rebekah...what can I say Becky is still the same.  We also have been friends since grade school and everytime we get together it seems we just pick up where we left off.  I sometimes am sad that my kids won't have the same friendships that I was able to make by staying in one place for most of my school age years.  My kids are true military brats...if you ask them where they are from they aren't sure what to answer.  They usually tell you what state they were born in but really have no "hometown." But they also have friends all over the USA. 
Becca Nielson and Sarah Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment