Monday, November 25, 2013

FAMILY PHOTOS!

Once long ago we took family photos every year but now we do it every 2 to 3 years.  It was time and surprisingly Patrick agreed happily.  He usually hates it and would rather skip it.  We were so happy how they turned out, thanks to our friend Andrea Graves.  I like to have our photos taken to reflect places we have lived like when we were in Ohio we took our photo in front of a old barn and in Louisiana we did one in front of a cotton field. 



Mariah 16 yr old

Dillan 14 yr old
Kayla 10 yr old



Tristan 7 yr old



 This was my favorite pose but the kids just couldn't all cooperate.  We got a lot of funny faces!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Your kids are getting so grown up. Hope we can visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristan looks absolutely beautiful in this picture https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1IcYS378R1Q/VNUIVta66rI/AAAAAAAALck/JrIxHKDjTMY/s0/cHooper2014-0083.jpg OMG he gorgeous! I put him on display in the main living area of my home and my bedroom in my large digital picture displays and I am in love with his good looks! He looks so beautiful on display when I walk into the rooms he just takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete