Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween!

Mariah as a Batitude...she passed out candy for us!

Dillan the Viking...his last year to go trick or treating.  I think he and his friend Eli ran for 2 hours straight to get as much candy as possible.

Kayla as a Blimp
Tristan the skelton...at the ward trunk or treat.  

 The kids got to go trunk or treating Wednesday night at our ward and then Trick or Treating Thursday night for Halloween...we have a lot of candy at our house.
 We had several nights of carving pumpkins...Kayla did a bat and mummy...
 Mariah carved the tree with a spooky cat
 Tristan applied the silly face parts and walla he was done in 15 min!


3 comments:

  1. What fun costumes, I hope Kayla won an award for the blimp. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costumes are great, and I love the pumpkin carving, you all do a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, pretty good looking costumes!

    ReplyDelete