Saturday, October 27, 2012

Over the River and Through the Woods to Grandma's House We Go!


 Kayla, Tristan and Dillan picking apples in Grandma Potter's backyard. 
We spent UEA weekend at my parents home in Price....the kids picked a lot of apples for an entire day.  One of the highlights is walking Grandma's dogs.  The kids love Daisy and Dozer. 
 Grandpa Potter took us jeeping up to Pinnacle Peak...you have to be from Price to know where that is.  :)  Over all it was a very relaxing and fun weekend.  And the best part it was free other than gas!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time. What is UEA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the teachers weekend they have classes they can attend...really its fall break but we have called it UEA the whole time I grew up.

      Delete
  2. I love how you renamed Dozer to sound more French and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There I fixed it. Since you named the dog i guess you would know how to spell it.

    ReplyDelete