Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Carving Pumpkins and Trunk or Treat

 The kids love to carve pumpkins and usually Patrick helps them but since he is gone.  I got to do it this year.  Usually I draw the line at one pumpkin that is complicated but we did four.  The kids did most of it by themselves with Mom assistance.  They had a lot of fun doing it and I tried to be a patient mom. 

Tristan's Spider
Mariah's cat scene

Mikayla's Bat/Pumpkin
Dillan's Owl
 During the snow storms this past week we had our trunk or treat...it never fails if Patrick is gone over Halloween while we have been stationed in Utah it snows.  All three years previously, well this year it was a week early and on trunk or treat but we still affected trick or treating so I am counting it.  Of course Halloween night is supposed to be a high of 70 so I'm not complaining that it got warm again. 
Dillan the Viking
Tristan the Ninja

Kayla the Butterfly Princess








1 comment: