Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good thing our kitty loves us!


Our poor kitty gets way to much love some days and gets to be a part of many games whether she wants to be or not. She is very tolerant of kids since she has been at our house since she was a kitten and the neighbors always love her since she kills all the mice on the street. I just hate cleaning up her "presents" she leaves on the front door step for us. I am just glad that the "presents" here are not like the ones we got in LA...we used to get frogs, lizards, birds and sometimes they weren't even completely dead, ICKY!

3 comments:

  1. They seem to always come back around for more. Don't ya just love this weather. Don't get use to it. It always breaks my heart when the next freeze or snow comes. Tease! Missed you yesterday and appriciate all you do girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the comment, "Oh well! He'll stop in a minute."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can only do so much and I had to film it.

    ReplyDelete