Monday, January 4, 2010

Things I learned over Christmas Break!

1. I am so glad we got to spend Christmas together as a family and visit my brother.
2. I relearned to drive in the snow...still deciding if I think that is a good thing.
3. I discovered that I love to sleep in and agree with Mikayla that waking up when it is still "night outside" is not fun.
4. I finally gave in to my hubby and we bought a mini van...this is a big change for a girl that has only driven trucks or SUV's since I turned 16.
5. It is amazing that Mikayla could get the stomach flu at the beginning of Christmas break and at the end of the break and no one else got it! And how does one kid get it twice in two weeks, poor kid!
6. Tristan is officially 100 percent potty trained and wouldn't use toilet paper at all but now uses the whole role to clog the toilet.
7. I want a Blackberry or Smartphone but the phone plans are to expensive so if anyone has any ideas of how to get one that is cheaper please send me ideas! I don't text and don't want internet on my phone so why do I have to buy that plan. I want to use it as a phone and access my calender and access the internet via Wi Fi when it's free....but no one offers that. Yes I am cheap!!
And that is what I learned over the last two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Jeramy was going to get a "free upgrade" on his phone plan and get a cool phone like that too. But - like you learned - they want your money and aren't willing to give you the cool phone if you aren't willing to pay the money for it - even if you're not going to use all the features. Dumb huh!! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete