Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Grandma's Deliver!

We got a new mini van but bought it in Utah from Pat's Dad so we needed it delivered. So both the Grandma's (Pat's mom and my mom) were kind enough to deliver it to Ohio for us. YEAH!
It can't get much better than a visit from Grandma but both Grandma's at the same time is "wicked awesome." (Note, this is a saying my 6 yr old picked up from our neighbor that is from up Northeast!)

Here are some pictures of the many activities we did this week with Grandma Hardy and Grandma Potter. We had lots of fun playing games, sewing, eating out and reading many books. Thanks for coming to visit!

5 comments:

  1. Love the new van, how fun that your mom's drove it down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristan is such a character. I love the tipped glasses and Dr. Seuss hat.
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time. Did the MOm's have to return home or are they staying for a while?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Grandmas' stayed a week and flew home this weekend. I know I love the hat and glasses, it was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome to have TWO grandma's visiting!
    Wow, I would love it! And hey, love that new van!

    ReplyDelete