I have lost all motivation to clean or even put my groceries away. I had to take pictures just to prove it to all those who think my house is never dirty....it looks this way on a regular basis lately. It is worse than the pictures show. The kids keep asking when I am going to put the groceries away and I keep asking when they are going to do it for me!

Oh, I totally understand!! I have days where I'm super productive and by the time Bryan comes home the house is spotless, the kids have done their homework and dinner is on the table or in progress. But those days usually are followed by quite a few seriously non-productive days where things don't get done and I just can't get enough oomph and motivation to do much of anything. I guess that's just life.
ReplyDeleteEven at it's worse your house still looks spotless. Puhleese, 3 bags of groceries! =)
ReplyDeleteI put my groceries away, but it's the clean laundry that stays in the baskets! I think it may be the winter. The snow makes me lazy!
ReplyDeleteIf I am correct, these are the groceries you dropped off at home before running to my house for a 2 hour YW meeting. Leaving you then with just enough time to pick up a little one from school...before....We all understand. I'll put yours away if you'll go shop for mine!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your help Mellisa, I'm so happy your moved to the OHIO!
Jason puts ours away. I've only done it like 1 time in the last few months and it was tough. Wendi
ReplyDelete