Nothing like carving your pumpkin at 5:00 pm right before Trick or Treating.
Mariah as Robin Hood
She decided she would stay home and hand out candy...
really she wanted to try and scare anyone coming to the door.
He insisted he was going to be Scooby Doo!
So what could mom do but order it since I can't sew!
I must confess I was a bad mom...we did order Dillan a costume
but it was to small and we never got another one.
Mikayla as Cinderella.
She also picked out her own costume online.
I love shopping online!!
She also picked out her own costume online.
I love shopping online!!
Cute costumes! The cops came and canceled our Halloween due to the flooding and sent everyone home. It made for an eventful night! LOL
ReplyDelete(Wow, Rachel is sure growing isn't she?)
We never even got our pumpkins carved. With all the adventure going on it took a backseat. I threw them away today. It was suppose to be Nate's last year of trick or treating but I might have to let him have one more since this year was a bust.
ReplyDeleteYour kids had cute costumes I also had to buy my kids since I don't sew.
ReplyDeleteAnd the pumpkins look great, Mine would never look that good, especially not last minute.
My kids really enjoyed seeing your kids all dressed up in their costumes! My mom also saw the cute pics.
ReplyDelete