Monday, November 30, 2009

Laundry anyone?



This is what happens to a family of six when you don't do laundry for 3 days. And there are still a load in the washer and dryer. Whew, I will have to find a good movie to fold all of it. This is why I won't be working on decorating for Christmas. That will be next weekend. After 10 extra people at our house we have to first find the floor before we can add more stuff to it :) Thanks for everyone that came we had a great time with you all.

4 comments:

  1. I swear laundry grows overnight! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with it hiding in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel likethat is how my laundry looks all the time. I can't do it fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya. I still haven't tackled mine yet. Personally, I HATE laundry. No matter how much you do there is always more to be done. There's never a feeling of accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doesn't look like that much. We did enjoy crashing your house though.

    ReplyDelete