Monday, April 8, 2013

The Reason for our Trip...

The whole idea of going to San Antonio during spring break came about due to a very good friends upcoming retirement from the Air Force after 20 years.  We were privileged to get to attend Major Aaron Homjak's retirement ceremony at Lackland AFB.  We have know Aaron from our first assignment in Turkey.  He was a single First LT over there and we were brand new to the AF so he showed us around Turkey and was our unofficial tour guide on many adventures.  He always found historical sites we probably would of never gone to or known the history of without him.  We went places I know I was nervous to go but I did have two big young men to help keep me safe....and it they always turned out fun. 

Patrick, Harley and Aaron Homjak post retirement

Enjoying the refreshments post ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment