Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday~

Our Thursday for the next two months are going to be crazy.  I have always tried to make sure when we sign up for stuff that there is not to many activities each night.  But between teachers requiring lesson schedule changes and soccer practice starting again, everything is on Thur night.  We have the craziest schedule I hope we all survive.  I don't do crazy well :)

3:30 to 4:30 Piano
5:30  Soccer Practice
6:00 Gymnastics
6:00 Soccer Practice
6:30 Guitar lessons

And that involves all 4 kids...what a night.  It will all end soon I keep telling myself that...in the mean time I am going to enjoy every minute of spring break and down time.  AHHH

2 comments:

  1. My Thursdays are my craziest days too. And then for some reason the school always puts family activities on Thursdays so we can never go. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness that does sound busy! At least you get an hour from 4:30- 5:30 for dinner right? LOL

    ReplyDelete