| I got a new outfit for Christmas so Pat had to take a picture |
| Kayla loves her new sweater |
| Kayla loves to do my hair...but she can only style it when I have it straight. So I let her "style" it the night before I am going to wash it...I get a lot of Cindy Lou Who hair styles!!! |
| The cat even got to play dress up...the kids put the dogs coat on it. The cat is by the garage door hoping someone will let it out and take off this thing that is limiting her movement. |
That second picture of you and Kayla is so cute. She's growing up!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair! I love that she wants to do it. Maybe the next thing you'll model is that lace skirt :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete