 |
| My first glimpse of our tree...left me a little speechless. |
 |
| Tree post cutting and grafting of branches!!! |
While I was off visiting Patrick in Iowa, my parents took the kids up to their cabin to get the famous Potter Christmas Tree...which means they have a LOT of character. I gave my parents very specific instructions that they needed to have my Mom approve the tree prior to anyone cutting it down. Well things didn't go quite as I had hoped; Mariah went and found a tree and cut it down herself. I got the above picture via text....the tree had a little more character than I would of liked but the kids picked it so we decorated it...and it turned out pretty dang cute for what I thought would be a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.
 |
| Our tree! |
 |
| Mikayla and Tristan's Tree! |
Mikayla and Tristan love their small tree...They had grand hopes that we would
put in their bedrooms but their rooms are to small. So it got put in the basement family room for
all to enjoy
So cute, real Christmas trees are so fun!
ReplyDelete