 |
| Patrick, Grandma Betty Potter, Melissa |
We went down to my Aunt Debbie's house for my Grandmothers 90th Birthday party. It was a lot of fun to see her and lots of aunts, uncles and cousins we haven't seen in years. I think one of my favorite memories of my Grandma was recently when I came to visit in 2010 and stayed at her house for a few nights. She went out of her way to make us feel welcome...even had groceries delivered for her us. I told her I could go pick up whatever she needed but she insisted. The best part was sitting and talking with her about her memories of her kids and being a mom to 13 children.
 |
| David Pabst and Melissa= my cousin closest in age to me... |
|
I have over 60 first cousins on my father's side of the family thus I have only kept in close touch with a select few.
:) The first picture of Pat, you, & your Grandmother is so cute! She looks so happy! I'm sure she was thrilled to have every one there to celebrate with her!
ReplyDelete