Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fun in the Georgia Sun!

Allie's Baptism Dress
 Mikayla and I got to go to Georgia for the long weekend and enjoy the nice weather and participate in Allie's Baptism.  We got to travel with Grandpa and Grandma Potter. Mikayla loved being the only kid with three adults...needless to say she was SPOILED rotten. 
 Hanging out at Mike's House watching a movie....and baby bath time.

Allie and her DS..she loves her new toy.

Mikayla and Eden playing gameboys or i pad.

Easton on a search and destroy mission!

Grandpa and Easton...holding still for a min. 

Mikayla loves dogs so Bell aka Put was a great playmate.

2 comments:

  1. Um. I can't believe you have already blogged about a few days ago. I'm working on Kylie's birthday a few weeks ago. And maybe Halloween to New Years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't post a comment on your previous post?? Grandma looks so cute and petite. What a woman! Glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete