Saturday, July 30, 2011

Utah Vacation!


We spent the 24th of July weekend having picnics with Pat's family...We even had homemade ice cream. On Monday we went and took family pictures and had a picnic at Memory Grove by the State Capital. We visited and played some fun games together. And in between all these fun family outings, we have been house hunting for our upcoming move to Utah.



Uncle Kerry making ice cream..
Carrie and Devin Simper and Jaren Simper

Kaden and Jessica LangstonCarter helping Tristan on the pogo stick


Mikayla and Britton reading books with each other.



Our new rental home in Clearfield UT...it is a lot bigger than we have ever had. Everyone will get their own bedroom too.


On Friday we went to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo, Utah...Melissa in the park.




Tristan playing in the waterfall


The boys looking at the Provo River..


We got a fun surprise while visiting the falls. This little girl said I know them from Louisiana to her Grandma...she was my friend Mikayla. So the Grandma asked Mikayla if she knew Paige and sure enough she did. It took Pat and I a while longer to figure out it was Paige our neighbor from LA....she is out visiting her Grandma in SLC. The girls played together like old times. We sure miss our old friends and it is always wonderful to get to see them again.

5 comments:

  1. what the heck....did I just read you're moving to Utah? What's up? Email me the scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny you found a friend from LA! Okay, you talked me into visiting this giant new house of yours, but you may have to have them keep the hot tub. Start negotiating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new house, where is it? When are you moving back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you guys. That house looks gorgeous! My parents are in Jordan so we'll have to get together next time we're out there. I think it's great Paige recognized you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you found a house, we will have to meet up next time we drive through.
    I highly recommend the Tree house Children's Museum in Ogden.

    ReplyDelete