Already? Didn't you just move? Come back to Utah :)
We did just move two years ago...this was a sudden and we are moving to Utah for two years and then move again.
WOW, we hope you have fun, and I hope the move goes well.It's crazy how quickly things can change in the Air Force.
Cool! Where are you going to be?
Excited for you!! Any tips on how to get out of Barksdale? I fear we're going to rot here LOL
Already? Didn't you just move? Come back to Utah :)
ReplyDeleteWe did just move two years ago...this was a sudden and we are moving to Utah for two years and then move again.
ReplyDeleteWOW, we hope you have fun, and I hope the move goes well.
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy how quickly things can change in the Air Force.
Cool! Where are you going to be?
ReplyDeleteExcited for you!! Any tips on how to get out of Barksdale? I fear we're going to rot here LOL
ReplyDelete