We went to a Easter Egg hunt at a friends house...they probably had 50 people. Everyone brought 10 eggs per kid and a side dish to share. They have a huge backyard to hide lots of eggs. The kids came home with lots of loot. Tristan keeps asking when the next egg hunt is...

Off they go...

Playing games with hard boiled eggs...

Dyeing Easter Eggs....
Tristan kept asking if they had chocolate in them. We had to crack one and show him what a hard boiled egg looked like.

Looks like fun! Okay, I added a link to the recipe! Hope you make them!
ReplyDeleteWe have something like that planned here as well, but I don't know how it's going to go since it's raining! I'm so jealous you have green grass there! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Sheesh we should have invited ourselves to your friends' Easter festivities. Glad your rat doesn't have to suffer any more.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, there are so many kids there. FUN!....and I think it's funny that you are hunting for eggs in jackets. We are melting here!
ReplyDelete