Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What to do without power?

Ice Storm Day 2 left us without power most of last night and today....so we took naps by the fire to keep warm, played Nintendo DS till the battery ran out and built cities downstairs....and then thankfully our power came back on to warm us up!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you have a fireplace! We don't but were lucky and did not lose power. If/when we ever own a house it is going to have a gas fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, I'm so glad you enjoy your rats, but I don't enjoy seeing them so much! They give me the willies! Glad your power is back on. Looks like the kids had fun with the ice on the driveway and by darn that mailman did come Mel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness we have been thinking of you guys! It looks like your kids are doing well but I know you're ready for warmer weather. So glad you only lost power for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have come hung out with us!

    ReplyDelete