Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fun at Sea on our Mexican Cruise....

We were able to go on a Mexican Riviera Cruise with Pat's family. We went with his sister Janelle's family and his Mom. Our kids loved it...the following was their favorite part:
Tristan loved the pool and lots of food choices especially jello and ice cream that was available all day long. Mikayla loved all the food selection and Dillan loved everything!

We flew into San Diego, CA and had a few hours so we explored downtown. Patrick served his LDS mission in San Diego so he was our tour guide and took us around. AS you can see in the pictures the kids were not happy about walking around after getting up at 400 am.


2 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't wait to see more. Love Makayla's braids =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could sooooo use the sunshine this time of year. I am so glad you're home and can spread your sunshine!

    ReplyDelete