Monday, October 18, 2010

Tristan

Tristan has been so cute lately. He is finally getting over his separation anxiety after his Dad left for Iraq and starting to love the idea of going to preschool and even gets excited to ride with his new friend to preschool...and I love that I can carpool. He has decided that his job is putting the silverware away...he announced one morning that he would do it and he is excited to do it everyday. He isn't so excited to make his bed but I will take what I can get. He also says "bless me" after he sneezes everytime and if you say "bless you". He says no I bless myself.

He has discovered the tools and fun things you can find in the junk drawer and thinks they make great toys. As you can see today he found the spool of string and now we have none.

3 comments:

  1. Funny Tristan! I'm glad he is okay with Pat being gone and am so glad he is coming home in 2.5 months or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to enjoy our kids! They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, the "bless me" is too sweet. He is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete