Monday, October 18, 2010

Trip to Syracuse, NY

So I was feeling adventurous and wanted to go see my brother in New York. Summer and Mike just had a new baby boy, Easton that we just had to go hug and cuddle. Here are a few pictures of our trip...and the added bonus is Grandma was there for a day, so we went to the local children's museum.



Summer and Easton
Once the rain finally stopped after two days we played outside with our cousins

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you already have pictures of your trip up! I love the pictures of our new little Easton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to go see your brother and the new baby. How fun! You always take such fun trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice that you could go and see family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a super fun museum and with family...even better!

    ReplyDelete