Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Portland, Oregon

We just returned from our two week vacation to the Oregon and Washington coast. I will be making several posts on each stop since we have so many pictures.
In Portland, we visited one of my old High school friends Monique Furlow Toombs. It was great to visit it with her over dinner. And then the next day we went and explored the Columbia River Gorge that has a lot of waterfalls. We hiked to some and some we just looked at from the car depending on how hard it was raining. We also made a stop at the Portland Temple.




4 comments:

  1. It looks so lush and beautiful and green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Oregon! And the waterfalls are always breathtaking, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been there but it looks gorgeous!-Torie Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously didn't know you could successfully carry a 4 year old on your back. We better have kids while we're young.

    ReplyDelete