We went to Old Nauvoo and Chicago over Spring Break this year. It was a lot of fun to see all the church history sites and have fun in the big city too. I will let the pictures share what we did and saw....

Carthage, Illinois at the Carthage Jail where Joseph and Hyrum Smith were martyred.
Nauvoo, Illinois

Tribute to Women at the Visitor's Center
.
Mikayla, Tristan and Dillan acting like the statues..

The Christus

Mariah going out to fetch a pail of water...

Making Rope in Old Nauvoo
What a fun trip! I haven't been to Nauvoo in years.
ReplyDeleteNeither had I and it is very interactive now.
ReplyDeletewow, you have so much fun traveling around.
ReplyDeleteNauvoo is a great family vacation spot with soooo much to do. For Free!!! So glad you had a great trip and so glad you are home safe and sound.
ReplyDeleteHey wait! That last post was from me! Not BreaLynn. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how long your girls' hair is getting and they let you do it. What fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip!
ReplyDelete