Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Rest of Spring Break in Chicago!


While en route to Chicago we stopped to visit our old neighbors from Louisiana. It was so awesome to see the Taylor family. Our boys played for almost 3 years together when we both lived on Inglewood Ct...sure miss our island at the end of that street.

Note: It was VERY WINDY so my hair only got bigger and frizzier as the day went on.

Chicago

Navy Pier, we rode the Ferris Wheel!

Navy Pier on Lake Michigan


Lake Michigan
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....


Almost there..


I made it up on the bench!

Field House Museum...It was so big and would take days to see the whole thing.
We are standing next to Sue T-Rex, the most complete set of bones of a TRex.

Underground Exhibit...See what lives in the dirt!



3 comments:

  1. What a fun museum, I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bug picture. Poor little Tristan! I hope he is milking it for all it's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicago is a windy city you know!!

    ReplyDelete