Friday, April 23, 2010

Columbus Zoo with the Potters



We went to the Columbus, Ohio Zoo with my brother Mike and family. They had some awesome statues all over the zoo. The kids loved this tiger and wanted to pose for a picture.


Allie Potter, Mikayla and Eden Potter---all just one year apart.

Allie and her twin.

The kids favorite baby animal at the zoo, this baby elephant was born only one month ago.


Mariah playing in the educational fun house at the zoo. Mariah has a flare for being dramatic and asked Uncle Mike to take her posing for this picture.


Eden and Mikayla playing on the life size mushrooms.


Melissa, Tristan and Summer Potter watching the fish in the aquarium.

Mikayla watching the baby Manatees


Dillan and Eden


Our last stop the petting zoo! These were the most friendly goats I have ever encountered. They came right up to us more like swarmed us to get petted or rubbed. One started rubbing Summer's arm and another was scratching his head on my shoe.

4 comments:

  1. OK, where can I get a mushroom like that? Those are so cute!! Imagine the fairy pictures I could take...yes I need one in my backyard please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always go to such fun places with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love all the pictures. All the kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spending time with family is great! Glad you got to spend time with your brothers.

    ReplyDelete