Sunday, December 6, 2009

It Snowed TP!

We were the lucky recipients of the neighborhood TPing last night. I don't mind the TP, especially since I am guilty of doing it. It is all in good fun, but knocking on the person's door at 3:30 am and banging on the windows is where I draw the line. I am not a nice person when you wake me with a scare. The great thing is that they were dumb enough to come back 30 min later to ring our doorbell again and we were ready. Pat jumped out at them and scared the living daylights out of them...I don't think they will be back soon! Good thing Pat was home to talk me out of calling the cops or some parents would have been personally picking up their kids at 4:00a.m. Note the banana peel on the penguin. Silly kids.


1 comment:

  1. They came back?!?! I totally would have called the cops. Good thing you got them back! LOL

    ReplyDelete