Those are GREAT shots! I really, really like them! Makes me want to get some decent shots of my family. I had my sis-in-law take a quick picture at Thanksgiving....but the last real decent, hang in a frame, sort of shot was 5 years ago. Lilian wasn't even born yet. Sheesh. Anyhow, you guys all look wonderful!
Those are GREAT shots! I really, really like them! Makes me want to get some decent shots of my family. I had my sis-in-law take a quick picture at Thanksgiving....but the last real decent, hang in a frame, sort of shot was 5 years ago. Lilian wasn't even born yet. Sheesh. Anyhow, you guys all look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThey look so good!
ReplyDeleteWow! They look great! I am so jealous!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. They turned out SO good!
ReplyDeleteThey look awesome and I LOVE the girls hair (you knew I'd say that didn't you?) Did Mariah get contacts?
ReplyDeleteThose are great, I love them.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures, they are so cute! How great that Summer did them for you, thats very convenient. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!! Thanks for the Christmas card.
ReplyDelete