Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Hiking!

Patrick down in the cave
We went to Logan after General Conference Saturday to check out Gosner's Cheese Factory, see  cousins and go on a hike.  We have been on several hikes this fall but no pictures since our camera is dead and I forgot my phone.  We went on a hike in Eden Utah last weekend to see the Fall leaves and we did Wind Cave in Logan this weekend.  The cave was really cool but it was a hard hike.  Of course I didn't venture down to the cave since I am afraid of heights.  We stopped by to visit my cousins David and Mindy Pabst and their kids...Jon and Laura Pabst were also over with their cute family and new baby.  It is so fun to hold brand new tiny babies.  Unfortunately we haven't been good about taking pictures so we have none of our fun with cousins or other hikes we have been on this fall. 
 Our silly hikers!

Dillan and Tristan in front of Wind Cave

Mariah on top of wind cave

Patrick and Kayla at Wind Cave, Logan UT



1 comment:

  1. I love Gossner's cheese, and all of Logan. I need to go on another of their food factory tours.!

    ReplyDelete