Our deluxe accommodations.

The first day it rained so Grandpa is trying to fix the Bimini top to keep the water out of the boat. What we affectionately call low quality Potter construction...note the duct tape.
![]() |
| I was tired after the drive down...yes I can pretty much sleep anywhere. |
![]() |
| Mikayla kayaking.. |
| Carrie kayaking. |
![]() |
| Tristan loved swimming with his cousins. |
![]() |
| Kylie, Alex and Easton all 1!...how could you not have fun with three toddlers. |
![]() |
| Kylie and Easton pushing dirt and rocks in a hole...E was in heaven all the rocks and dirt you can throw and no one gets mad at you. |
| Dillan's fish |
![]() |
| Mikayla's fish...Aunt Summer helping release the fish.. |
![]() |
| Tristan's Fish! |
![]() |
| Kayla and Allie |
| Dillan |
![]() |
| Dillan and Tristan...he looks thrilled! |
![]() |
| Even Grandpa and Grandma went on the tube! |
![]() |
| Mike and Tristan as the flag person... |
![]() | |
| Brett bothering Dillan again. |
| Tristan, Carter, and Kylie...floating on the tube. |
![]() |
| Mikayla's first time water skiing...thanks for teaching her Uncle Mike and Aunt Summer. |
![]() |
| Brett wakeboarding |
| Grandpa's annual ski! |
| Wendi skiing |
![]() |
| Mike Skiing |
![]() |
| Melissa skiing...every pic I have that lovely grimace...must be hard work for old people. |
![]() | |||||
| Nintendo DS party every night prior to bed. |
| Roasting hotdogs and smores! What a great way to end the day. |





















How fun, I haven't been to Powell forever! I need to take my kids, I know they would love it!
ReplyDeleteThat was a lot of pictures! Good job!
ReplyDeleteAfter seeing all the fun pictures Caleb thinks that maybe next summer we should try Lake Powell. it's nice to be able to have fun with friends.
ReplyDelete