The youth from our LDS ward went to Lava Hot Springs for their Youth Conference which I helped chaperone. So we decided to have a family vacation on the side since it was the last weekend we had together before Pat left. We stayed at a small hotel and swam in the hot pots and the kids loved the swimming pool it was like bath water. More picture to come from Youth Conference after I get the photos from a friend....and a really good story to go with them.
Hot pots in Lava Hot Springs!
It was a fun relaxing weekend....once the kids got there. Tristan and Mikayla stayed behind till Friday with Pat and they had to go to work with him for two days. They didn't think that was to much fun after watching Looney Toons for 3 hours straight.
That is a place I need to go to, glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteYou piqued my interest....
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool!
ReplyDelete