Dillan has really like baseball and improved so much. He really like the recreation teams so he can try it out and improve without all the pressure.
Sports have taken over all our free time for the last two months...And sadly I was such a bad mom I didn't take any pictures. Dillan wanted to try baseball again after a few years of not playing and Tristan just wanted to play soccer. We found some recreation teams in the local area....which can be a hard thing if you haven't signed up like 6 months in advance. And now that soccer has ended and baseball will end in 10 days we will be bored without tons of sporting events to get to. Actually we are all looking forward to summer and taking a break from schedules, school and work. And I better take some pictures at Dillan's last game too!


I am happy to have a break, though aaron is pretty good the others aren't really an I didn't love going to all the games.
ReplyDeleteWhat about that camera on your phone?? :)
ReplyDelete