Patrick took the kids and their cousins on a hike in Hurricane Utah. Tristan asked along the way did Heavenly Father make the mountains and Patrick said yes...to which Tristan replied, "He is a bad designer." You have to understand Tristan is very scared of heights thus the mountains shouldn't be so steep and scary.
And then I earned Mom of the year by almost leaving Mariah at Taco Time in Nephi. I had asked her to use the bathroom several times and finally right before we left she decided to go to the bathroom. I headed out to the car with the other kids and Patrick also was in the bathroom. We were just waiting in the car and once Patrick came out and got in we backed out and were leaving. Mariah came shooting out of the building with a frantic look on her face (I really wish I had it on camera) and I just couldn't stop laughing after she made that face and I realized what I had done. Good thing she was fast or I would of drove off without her. Oops I guess we all forget something sometime. Poor kid thought we were leaving her.
Too funny!
ReplyDeleteSadly it's almost a right of passage to be left (or almost left) somewhere by a parent. I bet she'll use the restroom quicker and let someone know she's going from now on.
ReplyDeleteYou would have gone bak after a few minutes when you realized she was missing. Once we had had a long day and Rachael said my name, and I asked "what" all annoyed and then she said," where's Aaron." We raced back to the church.... It happens.
ReplyDeleteThat "bad designer" comment made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteI think you may have just enjoyed your quiet ride ;) W
ReplyDelete