Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random Novemeber Happenings

 Pat took the kids rock climbing at the Base gym...they loved it.  As you can see Mikayla is a monkey

 Over Thanksgiving weekend we went to Price to see my parents.  Just down the road is the shooting range...so Patrick and my Dad took the kids shooting.  I was terrible about taking pictures so this is the only one.  We also went up Indian Canyon to my parents cabin to get a Christmas tree.  As you can see below it is the typical Potter tree with LOTS of character. 

And no matter what you do the top of the tree is just crooked!  Thus our angel will be tilted all season.

3 comments:

  1. That is really a FULL tree compared to any one I ever remember getting. Serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whenever you cut your own, they are never perfect, I prefer them that way, but alas in Norht Dakota you can't really find a place to cut your own...so we have to buy, enjoy your happily grown one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Christmas trees usually have a lot of character as well. That's what makes them so special and unique.

    ReplyDelete