
Our second stop along our vacation was Niagara Falls. We toured the Falls on the Maid of the Mist and the Cave of the Winds...which you go down a elevator and then hick around on a wooden walkway right next to the American Falls. Right next to the walkway is a birds nesting area....and yep we got pooped on.

Cave of the Winds tour...love our rain slickers.

Next we went on the Maid of the Mist boat tour which takes you right up under the falls. 
Pat and the kids post visiting the Falls. Mikayla was happy to be wet till she got cold.
Looks like such a fun trip. Did you drive?
ReplyDeleteCongrat's to Pat, that is wonderful new's.
We went to Niagara Falls in October a few years ago...in the middle of a freak, early blizzard. Needless to say, our trip wasn't quite as I had planned or imagined. And our Maid of the Mist ride was, well..more than just mist! We were soaked and FREEZING! :) We weren't even able to do Cave of the Winds. I was so disappointed I cried. Guess I'll have to go back again someday. Looks like your trip was much more enjoyable!
ReplyDelete