Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year!


On New Year's Eve we finally decorated out Rice Krispies Gingerbread houses and ate them....thanks to Brenda help in making them.
We played games and watched movies together with each other till midnight. Tristan didn't quite make it...he wanted to go to bed.

Our best New Years gift on January 5th was our Daddy came home from Iraq!

10 comments:

  1. How awesome, that does have to be the best gift ever. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see Pat made it home safe, looks like you guys had great holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! We are so glad Patrick is home safe and sound. So great for your family to have him home! Have fun together and thank you for your service! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA---Pat is home safe & sound!!! :)
    I love the idea of decorating rice krispie 'gingerbread' houses. I seriously think I am going to have to copy that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad Pat is home! Have some great family time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME! Have fun and take care you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad he is home safe. What a great way to start the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those rice krispie houses are pretty cool! I never would have thought of that, but it seems much easier and tastier than the gingerbread option. Glad Pat is back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for you all!
    MG-You are a rock in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete