Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh what do you do in the Summer Time

In between cleaning up my parents basement and many trips to the local goodwill store and dump, we did a few activities to keep the kids occupied...We went to the local International Days parade, the wave pool and the Castle Valley Pageant. The kids have said no more parades for them this summer.The only float in the whole parade...it is the local Price water co.
The kids watching the parade asking when is it OVER.


President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, Second Counselor in the First Pres of the LDS church was at the pageant and spoke..


3 comments:

  1. So what is in the parade if they have no floats? Just a bunch of horses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, are you coming home anytime soon. It is so good to be back , but I missed you are Church today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Crazy that we kept missing each other when you were in Price. I was also at the BORING parade in Price. I also went to the Castle Valley Pageant (on Thursday night). Maybe next year we'll catch up with each other.

    ReplyDelete