Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mikayla turned 7!

Mikayla had a water party for her 7th Birthday. We had a combined family and friend party. The kids had a great time chasing each other with water balloons and water guns. Some even ventured in the wading pool to actually get wet. Others were not to happy to get wet. She got lot so of fun things to play with and a new scooter so she won't have to try and get one from her older siblings. Mikayla blowing out her candles on her ice cream cake...


Water fun.


Opening presents.


All the kids at the party!

5 comments:

  1. I was never invited. Wish we could come like when we all lived close in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems weird to see all the kids in swimsuits playing water games! It's been non-stop rain and snow here all week. I think the high today was somewhere around 48 degrees! :( Hopefully we'll have weather like yours sometime soon! Happy Birthday Mikayla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!!

    Happy Birthday Mikayla, we can't believe you're 7 already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe they were in their swimsuits! We had light snow and cold rain this past weekend! Happy Birthday Mikayla! Time goes by too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies after Louisiana I needed a warm spring to trasition back to colder climates. :)

    ReplyDelete