Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Virginia is for Lovers!

We loved visiting my sister in Virginia and fit 9 people in her house (under 800 sq. feet), but only for 1 night! The trip was amazing. Our first stop was in Alexandria, Virginia at the Jorgensens' to set us off to a good start. While in town, we caught some of the DC sites. Monday we tried to scout out every inch of the Zoo, which usually takes 3 days to see. We almost did it! We met up with some old friends from Turkey and Louisiana. What a small world!

The Zoo





Hanging out with the Jorgensen's and our newest cousin Carter. He must be the cutest cousin we have! We visited the WWII memorial, the Air Force Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and the Korean War memorial.

ONE HOT MAMA!! Where are the munchkins? Good thing aunt Wendi and uncle Jason are around!




Wendi's House



I wonder how long it will take before Melissa realizes I just updated her blog. W-

4 comments:

  1. It looked like you had a super fun time. Wendi, thanks for updating!!

    You look awesome Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun trip! Okay, so about him being one of your cutest cousins, I was really offended until I noticed who wrote the blog at the end! He really is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny that you updated your sister's blog! Cute pictures Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes my sister created the blog so she can access it and I am glad to see she has updated, it would be a few more weeks before I got to it.

    ReplyDelete