Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our New Rental House!

This is our new home. We had only seen pictures on the internet. Just to make it fun, the moving truck beat me to the house by 15 minutes and had already started to unload and was asking me where I wanted things. They had to wait a minute while I checked it out first. Nothing like driving 12 hours on a Sunday and getting in at 1:00 a.m. and then getting up to go move into your house at 800 am Monday morning. Note the previous picture should explain that problem. Now most of the boxes are cleared out and we are feeling a little settled especially since school started today.

Our mud room with no coat closet so we built one....

Family Room off Kitchen

Our DINKY Kitchen...the only drawback of the house.

Bedrooms









2 comments:

  1. Only you would have pictures hung already! LOL It looks really nice, I love the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have 4 kids and they are walking on the pictures, you quickly hand them up somewhere and move them later.

    ReplyDelete